Klein, a Web Micro-Framework¶
Klein is a micro-framework for developing production-ready web services with Python. It’s built on widely used and well tested components like Werkzeug and Twisted, and has near-complete test coverage.
Introduction to Klein¶
This is an introduction to Klein, going through from creating a simple web site to something supporting AJAX and more.
These are examples that show how to use different parts of Klein, or use things with Klein.
- Example – Serving Static Files
- Example – Using Twisted.Web Templates
- Example – Using Deferreds
- Example – Using Async/Await
- Example – Using
- Example – Handling POST
- Example – Subroutes
- Example – Using Non-Global State
- Example – Handling Errors
- Example - Alternatives to app.run